One day workshop session to get acquainted with quality management basic requirement for the media industry.
The awareness session consists in a one day interactive workshop, divided into:
- Practical work on a self assessment questionnaire combined with a brief overview on ISAS BCP 9001 international standard and certification
- Current status and challenges of the media industry in the world: why is it important to attain such a certification?
Practical implementation of a quality management system in a media:
- How to organize the preparation for certification?
- How to make necessary changes and prepare for the need to improve working practices in order to achieve certification?
- How to assess the introduced changes and develop continuous improvement?
Our added value
At the end of this training, participants will have good knowledge and practice of:
- international standard related to the media industries (ISAS BCP 9001)
- the practical implementation of related quality management systems
- pitfalls to be avoided.
Download the synopsis of the Kuala Lumpur Awareness session held in May 2008 during the Asia Media Summit