- How effective are your quality management tools and system?
- What do you need to improve it?
- Have you identified your critical activities?
- Are you monitoring and mastering the risks impacting your activities and contents?
- What are the next steps to achieve?
The quality check up consists in an analyze of the current status of your media company, based on self-assessment, interviews, participative workshops and in depth study of your management documentation. The quality check-up lasts 3 to 5 day and involves representatives of both your management and operating staff.
The outputs consist in a report showing the gap between your status and the required management practices on media management (as per ISAS BCP 9001 international standard).
Our added value
We provide your media company with a 15 year old experience in quality assessing and auditing as per ISO 9001, ISO 19011 and ISAS BCP 9001 requirements and guidelines.
At the end of our analyze you will receive not only a detailed report but also updated management tools, i.e. SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis, process chart, functional diagram.